GP Healthcare Alliance
Working together to provide healthcare in the community
GP Healthcare Alliance is a group of 20 practices in Castle Point Rochford and Rayleigh, Essex, working together to provide healthcare for 140,000 patients.
All practice members remain independent contractors but will work collaboratively to improve healthcare services within our area.
We aim to:
- Wherever possible deliver simple diagnostic, outpatient and ancillary services out of acute hospitals and into the community, making it easier for patients to access care
- Deliver innovative service design with a view to streamlining care pathways in a cost effective way that is more convenient for the patients
- Facilitate GP’s working collaboratively.
Our guiding principles:
- We will develop new services where we believe we can improve the patient experience and deliver efficiency savings to the NHS.
- We work with local NHS clinicians in the delivery of the services, thereby supporting the retention of strength and depth within the local NHS clinical teams.