Our patient values are:
- Services are always designed around the Patient – services that are well managed, efficient, convenient and accessible for patients.
- We treat patients with kindness, dignity and respect – as if we were talking to a friend or relative about an important matter.
- We will communicate effectively with patients – patients will receive prompt communication.
- Keeping referring GPs informed – all appropriate services will provide GPs with discharge reports as we believe this is critical to ensuring they are fully informed should a patient refer to them for continuing advice or support.
Want to get involved?
We welcome the involvement of patients, carers and members of the public in the development of our services. There are a number of ways that you can get involved in GP Healthcare Alliance and its activities.
How can I get involved?
Having your say is easy:
- Use our Patient Satisfaction form (coming soon) to tell us about your experience on our website or when you attend your appointment.
- Use NHS Choices to share your experience of GP Healthcare Alliance.
- Be a patient representative by attending a focus group discussion about the services we provide or help us improve quality and safety by being a lay member of our board;
- You can contact your Local Healthwatch group and take part in discussions about local health and social services.
Can I make a difference?
Yes you can make a difference. Please download our flyer for further details: